You’re invited to one of the 25+ events that are part of Elon’s 3rd annual National Networking Event Series. Elon’s Office of Alumni Engagement is committed to your career and enhancing your professional network. The National Networking Event Series has been designed specifically to increase your ability to connect to Elon’s 25,000 active alumni and participate in a program that can impact your present and future career.
Our Baltimore event will be on January 22nd from 6:30 – 8:30 pm in Annapolis at The Federal House. Street and garage parking are available.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Connect with local Elon alumni, parents and mentors
- Obtain LinkedIn training incorporating new functionality
- Enhance your online brand to attract interest from potential employers
- Receive resources and guides to improve your networking skills
- Leverage relationships within your industry from attendees in 25+ markets
- Connect to The Elon Network for future programs
- Click here to reserve your space now!
More information to come on each event, so keep a look out! If you’ve recently moved or changed jobs, make sure to update your information at elon.edu/alumniupdate. This will ensure you receive an invitation to the National Networking event in your city. Have a question or want to host an event in your city? Contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336.278.7500.
Prepare for the National Networking Event Series Now:
- Update your résumé,
- Join The Elon Network on LinkedIn and update your LinkedIn profile,
- Think about your goals for attending this event and how you can help others,
- Follow Elon Alumni on Twitter to receive a networking tip of the day throughout January,
- Encourage your Elon friends, colleagues and contacts to attend the series.